Kids English & Programming Teacher
1.Salary and Benefits
・Salary:Full-time: ¥230,000 – ¥270,000
Part-time: ¥1,400 – ¥2,800 per hour
・Shifts available between 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Monday to Saturday
・Visa support provided
2.About the company:
FlyNexia is a distinct afterschool program that allows students to learn both English and programming simultaneously in an immersive multicultural environment. We emphasize the enjoyment of learning English, and focusing on acquiring skills through conversation and play. In addition to English and programming classes, teachers instruct STEAM subjects (Science, Art, Math etc).
FlyNexia has a unique work culture compared to many Japanese companies. Staff members are friendly and value collaboration, making it an ideal environment for those who seek personal growth through their work.
- -Planning and leading in class activities
- -Participating in and coordinating events (parties, field trips, etc)
- Serving as an appropriate role model to students at all times
- Interacting with students in English before class begins
- Teaching the curriculum (including STEAM subjects) with a focus on English language acquisition
- Desired Qualities:
- Passion for education
- Team player
- Interest in technology
- Proactive mindset
- Problem-solving ability
No prior experience in education is necessary. If you want to work for a dynamic company at the forefront of English education in a thriving area of Tokyo please apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
Location: 〒135-0061 Tokyo, Koto-ku Toyosu 5-5-10 4th Floor
1 minute from Toyosu Station(Yurakucho Line)
Please fill in the necessary information.